Device testers for electric cookers to Turkey
Electrical appliances manufacturer in Turkey for many years belong to the clientele of Elabo from Germany. Recently, now three more systems for the safety and functional testing of electric cookers and stoves to a leading manufacturer of household appliances will be delivered to Turkey.
The requirements of the solution could be seen: One-and three-phase ovens and stoves to be supplied with a supply voltage of 110V .. 480 V and a current consumption of 16 .. 83 A at different power frequencies. Besides the integrated functional test systems also allow the implementation of security checks in serial production.
A comprehensive software package permits to create test plans and serves for data management and the documentation of the test runs. All data archieved in a modern SQL - Database Structure. This also allows the manufacturer to provide test certificates at a later date. The data can also be evaluated statistically. The system is completed by extensive diagnostic tools and a comfortable user administration.
Main technical data:
- Power supply: 3 x 100 .. 480 VAC
- Frequency: 45 .. 65 Hz
- Test current: 3 x 0 .. 48 A, 1 x 0 .. 83 A
- Measuring system: current, voltage, power
- High voltage test: 0 .. 6000 VAC / 0 .. 8000 VDC
- Alternatively be carried out under operating condition
- Insulation resistance measurement: 0 .. 8000 VDC, 0 .. 35 Mohm
- Protective conductor resistance measurement: 10 .. AAC 80, 0 .. 500 mOhm
- Leakage current measurement according to EN 60335-1
Elabo has a wide range of industry solutions for manufacturers of components and equipment. From manually operated testing devices through to automated systems.
Contact our sales experts for more information.
Just ask us – we've got the solution!
Robust, economical and reliable. Guaranteed!
Source: Thomas Seeger, ELABO GmbH – a company of the euromicron Group