ELABO at ELEKTROTECHNIK 2003 in Dortmund.
At this year's ELEKTROTECHNIK in Dortmund, ELABO GMBH will present a cross-section of its entire product range of "technical training and workstation systems". "Workstation ergonomics" and the "training area" form the main focuses this year. ELABO's 32 years' experience and market recognition are reflected in the broad product range:
- TaMas-V. The electromotive, height-adjustable assembly workstation. Can be adapted very quickly for various assembly tasks. Quickly adaptable to match the ergonomics of assembly personnel. Extremely productive and thus extremely economical - that's TaMas.
- TaCom-V. The electromotive, height-adjustable control-centre workstation. It has an integrated angled workstation control area for equipping with display and control elements. Using the ball-head adapter, TFT (flat screen) monitors can be adjusted precisely to the user or the required visual conditions. Its TecSafe metal cabinet enables integration of additional equipment. TaCom - the new defined standard in operation-centre technology.
- C-foot InForm-V. The electromotive, height-adjustable laboratory workstation. The angled desktop cockpit design ensures a clear workspace. Standardised 19" industrial plug-in units and the entire ELABO box programme can be easily combined in the assembly. InForm: the master of versatility in the electrical laboratory area
- TaMo. Mobility and flexibility are easily achieved with TaMo. Mobile systems for almost any area of use: whether for transporting devices or materials, or use for component supply or as a 19"-compatible rack trolley, with TaMo you can configure the mobile unit suited to your use. TaMo - the new name in mobility.
- TaQua. Our Portable Compact Tester (PCT) is suitable for standardised PE, ISO and HV inspections of electronic machinery and household appliances. The device is compact in design, light and excellent value for money. Inspection, evaluation and documentation in a compact design: TaQua-PCT.
- Cockpit lowerable table Tables with lowering mechanisms have been designed for multifunctional use of space in the training area. The table with its individual layout and equipment can be lowered by pressing a button. This makes the training area available for non-practical instruction, too, since the devices are protected. Optimum use of space = cockpit lowerable tables.
- TFT lowerable table. Tables with lowerable monitor units are available specially for computer training. By using lowerable tables for flat screens, the available instruction space can be transformed into multidisciplinary computer rooms. The computer, keyboard, mouse and TFT screen are stored to save as much space as possible and protect the equipment. The space-saving, economical computer housing for training: TFT lowerable table.
- Teaching systems for electrical engineering, electronics and mechatronics. Fully developed, specialist teaching systems are available for the various branches of electrical engineering. The teaching concept is supported by the teachware with teacher and student output.
Why not experience it for yourself.
Visit us at ELEKTROTECHNIK 2003 in Dortmund.
From 8th to 11th October, we'll be presenting our products, live, at Booth 5120, Hall 5.